303 Fabric Guard Trigger Sprayer, 473ml
- Restores lost water and stain repellency to factory new levels
- Provides strong resistance against soiling
- Protects against water-based and oil-based stains
- Does not alter fabric color, feel, flammability or breathability
- Safe for the synthetic or natural fibers
303 Fabric Guard is the only product recommended by and for Sunbrella, as well as other fabric manufacturers to restore lost water repellency to fabrics. Resist water, even when you’re on the water. 303 Fabric Guard creates a powerful shield to greatly increase repellency and protect against oil and water- based stains. Spray it on outdoor leather seats, boat covers, awnings, Dacron sails and more! When applied to clean and dry fabrics, 303 Fabric Guard restores lost water and stain repellency to straight-from-the-factory levels. Keep all your favorite fabrics crisp and clean for years to come.
Product liquid and spray are flammable, keep product and treated article (until dry) away from heat, sparks or open flames. Do not smoke when applying 303® Fabric Guard. Spray until evenly wet, overlapping sprayed areas.
NOTE: Reduced coverage when applied with paint roller or brush. Apply to fabric above 70°F/21°C. (For quicker drying/curing and best results, apply in full sun.) Treated material must be protected from rain/dew until completely cured.
CURING: 12-24 hours dependent on temperature. If these steps are performed correctly, the material will be water repellent at this point. 303® Fabric Guard will need reapplication depending on fabric exposure to sunlight and weather conditions; pour water on fabric to determine need to retreat fabric.
COVERAGE: 40-75 sq. ft (3.7–7 sq. m) per 16fl.oz (473ml) depending on material and application method.
Example Use Cases
- Untreated: Cushions are stained and water soaks into the fabric.
- Treated with 303 Fabric Guard: Water and soil repel from the fabric, prolonging its life.
- Untreated: The umbrella is stained from outdoor elements and rain.
- Treated with 303 Fabric Guard: Water and soil repel from the fabric and it is protected from outdoor elements.