Angler's Edge Mapping LAKE WINNIPEG 2022: EARLY ICE
Digital maps compatible with modern Lowrance sonars.
For easy reading, our maps are colour coded as follows:
Includes: Lake Winnipeg South (South Basin from Gimli to Belair to south shore + Hecla/Grindstone 2022), Grand Rapids (tailrace to bridge), Red River: North (Lockport to Lake Winnipeg), Red River: Central (Lockport to St. Norbert Gates), Pine Falls (generating station to last nav buoy at mouth of Traverse Bay), Gull Lake, Manigotagan River (Lower), Mantagao Lake, Norris Lake
Bold font = new for 2022: Early Ice
• AEM catalog expands annually, and existing customers can upgrade for reasonable prices when new content is released
Compatible with Lowrance® sonar models:
HDS Button Models, Gen 1 & 2
• HDS-5, HDS-7, HDS-8, HDS-10
HDS Touch Models, Gen 2, 3 & Carbon
• HDS-7, HDS-9, HDS-12, HDS-16
• Elite-4 Chirp/HDI, ELITE-5M, Elite-5 Chirp/HDI, Elite-5 TI, Elite-7 Chirp/HDI, Elite-7 Ti & Ti2, Elite-9 Chirp, Elite-9, Elite-9 Ti & Ti2, Elite-12 TI & Ti2, + All “Ice Machine” Versions
• Hook-4, Hook-5, Hook-7, Hook-9
• Hook2-5, Hook2-7, Hook2-9, Hook2-12
***AEM digital maps are also compatible with modern Simrad and B&G sonars.