Jabsco Y-Valve 45490-1000
The Jabsco Y-Valve is designed to provide the flexibility of onboard waste management by diverting waste either into an onboard holding tank or directly overboard where legal to do so.
Many of these areas require a waste retention system that can be positively secured in an onboard retention mode.
The Jabsco Y- Valve accommodates this requirement by providing the ability to add a padlock that secures the selector handle in either direction to ensure waste is directed to an onboard holding tank.
The Y-Valve may also be used to direct waste from a holding tank to an onboard waste discharge pump for holding tank evacuation or, alternatively, to a waste deck plate for removal by a shoreside pump-out facility.
The Y- Valve can also be used in a bilge pumping system to select between two separate bilge pickups in different bilge compartments providing for evacuation of two separate bilge areas with only one bilge pump.
- Chemical and corrosion-resistant polypropylene and stainless steel construction
- Selector lever can be padlocked (lock not included) and/or sealed in either position
- Ports can be rotated so discharge plumbing can be routed away in parallel, at 90˚ or in opposite directions, or either up or down without disassembly
- The valve is supplied with both 1-1/2" (38 mm) ports (fitted) and extra 1" (25 mm) straight inlet port
- Optional shaft extension allows the valve to be mounted through a bulkhead up to 1-3/4" thick with only the selector handle exposed
- The self-cleaning design provides trouble-free operation
- Moulded in flow direction indicator arrows
- Easy access to three sturdy mounting feet for quick and simple installation
- Easy access to valve – by removal of just three hex head machine screws, top cover and diverter assembly lift away from the body