West System C205 Fast Hardener, 207 ml (7 oz.)
Regular price $48.95 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
West 205 Fast Hardener is a medium-viscosity epoxy curing agent.
Used for general coating and bonding applications at lower temperatures and to produce a rapid cure that develops its physical properties quickly at room temperature.
When mixed with the 105 resin in a five-part resin to one-part hardener ratio, the cured resin/hardener mixture yields a rigid, high-strength, moisture-resistant solid with excellent bonding and coating properties.
Not intended for clear coating.
The "A" Pack size is for use with the 105-A Quart size of Resin.
- Pot life at 72F (22C)...9 to 12 minutes.
- Cure to a solid-state: 6 to 8 hours.
- Cure to maximum strength: 1 to 4 days.
- Minimum recommended temperature: 40°F (4°C).
- Pumps required: (5:1 ratio) 300 Mini Pump Set (sold separately.)